Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hazardous Living

My fellow Pahrumpian, if that's a word, blogger Lauren and her husband Paul discovered a rather large scorpion in their yard. You can read about it and see pictures of it here. Lauren said that when ready to strike it would just about fill the palm of a mans hand!



We have not had the displeasure of seeing one yet, and hope not to.



They have a very nice blog that gives more insight into living in Pahrump.



They also run MidwestWhips where you can purchase hand made whips in more styles than I ever knew existed.



They also run the whip blog where you can learn about whip making.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thank you for the compliments and links... and I very sincerely hope you never have to see a scorpion either - though if you do, I hope you have your camera handy because I'm sure you'd take better pictures than I was able to!

Related Posts with Thumbnails