Saturday, August 15, 2009

This morning

I actually got to go out and take some photographs. Yesterday when I went to work when I was getting out of the Spring Mountains the was the nicest sun rise I think I'd ever seen. I was hoping to catch one like it this morning. I woke at 4:30AM and left the house by 5:30AM hoping the cards would all fall in place and let me see one like yesterday....sadly it was not to be. I did enjoy getting out to take some photos though.

IMG_3589
While this sun rise was nice, yesterday it was spectacular. Yesterday it was just hazy enough that you could look at the sun without squinting yet and it was a dark reddish/orange color! Today, it was just a sun rise.

IMG_3614

A big ole raven....
IMG_3615

An American Kestrel aka Sparrow hawk...
IMG_3625

IMG_3628

IMG_3636

Not sure what this little guy is. he was the only one that didn't fly away.
IMG_3641

A flock of Finches
IMG_3650

IMG_3653

And when I arrived home I found that Paulie had found an escape path from the house. He was sitting on the wall staring at me!
IMG_3657

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You capture such beautiful and interesting pieces of Pahrump on camera - I love your pictures.

There have been a couple people who have contacted me about what Pahrump is like, thinking about moving here, and I've been pointing them to your blog... I hope that's OK.

-Lauren

Rob said...

Thank You...you are very generous....

Feel free to point my blog out to anyone. I thought my readership increased to 6 people.....lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails