Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally....

IMG_2447
We got our keys!
Today was a busy day!

First off was repairing the water system....or trying to! Its still not 100% yet, but its closer.
IMG_2433
This valve was leaking water through it and into an un used water heater. The water heater, in turn, was discharging water out of the top seen here:
IMG_2434

I still havent been able to figure out the purpose of this water heater. For now I will bypass it. I replaced the leaky valve, but it was not the only one that was supplying the water heater, not was it the only one leaking water to the heater. I have the parts now to finish it, and will do it on Sat.

The first toilet repair went very well.
IMG_2437
Preparing to go in!

IMG_2435
Upon removing the toilet, I found paper towels lodged in it.One new wax seal later and it is functioning again.

IMG_2441
The move has begun!!!

IMG_2440
Here is Pooh relaxing. Carley really seems to like it there. She loves hanging outside and exploring.

IMG_2442
My water conservation efforts!!!

We spent about $500 today on STUFF.

Well its been a long day, so I'm off to bed now!

Reactions:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails