Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Day 5 (Sunday)


This is a good description of the road down from Natural Bridges Utah to Valley of the Gods. As you can see there isstill snow on theground, butit disapeared quickly as we descended the mountain.










The shot to the right is a good example of the road down the mountain. Very steep and no guard rail. As I remember the road up to Pikes Peak, this one is much worse. I believethe eleve]ation at the top is about 9,500 feet and you drop down to about 4,000 feet.















Finally the Valley of The Gods. It was a stressful drivedown the maountain, mostly because of on comming traffic which consisted of cars, motorcycles and RVs if you can believe it. But it was well worth it. Not only did it bring the best scenery yet, it also brought warmer weather.






I'm sure all of these have names, but I don't know them so I will just let the pics speak for them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails