Saturday, February 14, 2009

Checking out

my Google Analytics page today this blog has been visited by people in 76 different countries now. As expected, most visits come from the USA, Michigan specifically followed by California and Nevada.
Some other stats:
3,500 visits
2,500 unique visits....if you visited twice, it knows it was you and only counts you once.
5,600 pages viewed
73% of visitors have never been to my blog before.
60% use I.E. Exlporer
33% use Firefox although I have also been visited by people surfing on the Wii, Playstation 3, and an IPhone.
46% have cable, and 26% have DSL
90% use Windows
I've been visited by 52 states in the USA......they count Washington DC as a state and there were some visits from the USA where they couldn't figure out where they came from....so that makes 52.

Google Analytics is a great program....lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails