Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tonight

we are going to Battista's Hole In The Wall restaurant. I was turned on to this place by Walt and Becky. Walt (far right)used to work at Fords and took a buy out shortly before me. They came out to Vegas a few months ago and treated us to dinner there. I've been waiting to go back since. They offer good food at good prices(considering how close they are to the strip). Can you find better Italian in Vegas? I suppose you could, but it will cost you an arm and a leg. All Battista meals also include all the wine you can drink........and let me tell you I can drink some wine......The lasagna there is great. Thats what I usually have. Well ok, I've only been there once, but I'm having it again tonight so in a few hour I can call the lasagna "my usual".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails