Sunday, November 16, 2008

Southpoint, Red Rock, Bellagio

That was out itenary for Saturday. A slow, relaxing day.

100_0163
We started out with brunch at the Southpoint. $12 a person and you get omlettes cooked to order along with all the usual breakfast food. They also serve turkey, prime rib, fried shrimp. It was awesome.

100_0164
This was my plate before I began to devour it. Hard to tell in the photo, but that omlette is almost 2" thick!!

100_0165Nancy told Ottis to go along the whole buffet to see what they had before choosing. Ottis said to heck with that, I'm following Rob to the good stuff.....lol


IMG_6633
Then we headed to Red Rock Canyon.

IMG_6635
Leaving the visitor's center.

IMG_6637
Ottis taking pictures. The big problem with going this time of year is the crowds. There is virtually no parking available. I like going in August when we are the only ones dumb enough to be out there.....

IMG_6641

IMG_6643

IMG_6647

IMG_6649
I like this picture. Its often difficult to take this type of picture considering all the different exposure requirement competing against each other. I tried to exposed the camera for the a compramise between the mountains and the sunset. I used my flash(set way down) to properly expose Ottis. It came out pretty nice I think.

IMG_6654
Here is Nancy trying to piss off whatever is living in that hole.

IMG_6665
Here we are at the Bellagio. I think they re do the atrium with every change in season.

IMG_6667

IMG_6668

IMG_6670

IMG_6672

IMG_6700
No trip to the Bellagio is complete without seeing the water show.

IMG_6701

IMG_6707

IMG_6712
Waiting for the valet to bring our car.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails