Wednesday, October 14, 2009

4 more days

until mom and dad arrive! I know they left some clothing here from last time, but I hope there are some warm ones in there also! I'm not about to go rumaging through their underware drawer....lol

From earlier this year at Death Valley:
Artists Palette. We had a great time seeing all of the wild flowers in Death Valley. Something I have been wanting to do for a long time.

Here are some pics from the flowers:
 Death Valley Wildflowers

Death Valley Wildflowers

20 Mule Train

20 Mule Train
We had a great time out there. We may even make it back this time since it is only an hour away. Unfortunately this is the worst/best time to go, depending on your perspective. It is the worst, in my opinion, because the place will be overflowing with tourists. I mean jam packed, standing room only. Its the best time, for some people, becuase the weather is so agreeable this time of year. I prefer to go in August when it is 120F+ and I can have the park to myself. No one else is dumb enough to go there then, but thats the way I like it.

We will be going to Fremont Street. All of us enjoy it very much!
Fremont Street East

C_0052

Garage Boys

Jun_5_2008 085

IMG_8351

You never know who or what you will see down there. Its always a good time.

We can't wait for them to get here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails