Monday, April 7, 2008

New Addition

I've added a new gadget to the right that will show my latest pictures on my flickr site. The latest one are from our last trip to the dog park on Sunday.

We had a good time until "Buddy" showed up. Really though I blame the owner, not the dog. He was this big, and I mean big, old Chocolate Lab. In his apparently long years on this earth he has not realized that little dogs are not chew toys placed in the dog park for his personal amusement. His owner, realizing that he could be obnoxious, even had a radio shock collar on him. Instead of using this time to try to teach "Buddy" how to behave, and I don't mean by shocking him, she chose to socialize with the other dog owners there and let "Buddy" run around and torment every little dog in the park. Normally, the big dogs and small dogs are seperated into two different fenced in areas, but the park has been renovating the small dog area so it is closed for now.
We were a little hesitant to take our dogs in with the Dobermans, Rotties, and German Shepards, but after doing it a few times we have had no problems at all....until "Buddy".

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails