Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Political Posturing? Who Me?

Obama seems to be angered by his ex pastor accusing him of political posturing to get elected.

Obama stated:
"And what I think particularly angered me was his suggestion somehow that my previous denunciation of his remarks were somehow political posturing. Anybody who knows me and anybody who knows what I'm about knows that I am about trying to bridge gaps and I see the commonality in all people."

We all know that politicians never engage in "political posturing". Especially Obama. He would never denounce NAFTA and the have his surrogates tell the Canadians that he didn't really mean it. Maybe that is not "political posturing", maybe it is just plain old fashioned lying. Maybe just like a good old fashioned polotician would do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails