Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Well its

rum:30. I know, I know, you thought it was beer:30, but I drank all of the beer.Hahaha. I tried to give Carly a hair cut today......lets just say that it didn't work out so well, and that was before I had anything to drink. Really I was sober when I did that to her. At least she cant really see herself in the mirror.....lol.

Today was beautiful...81F and sunny. Well its almost always sunny here. Except for when its cloudy ofcourse, hahaha.

Work is going pretty good. I'm stiill learning ALOT, which is a good thing. I couldn't ask for a better company to work for. I've already outl;asted the last 4 people they hired. Ofcousre when one of them has warrants out for his arrest I guess thats not saying a whole lot....lol.

Today I went on a call and when I got there the competition (Crown) was there working on the machine. Thats the first time thats happened to me. I was kind of supprised. He had already dis assembled the unit, diagnosed it, and gave the customer a quote to fix it! Funny thing was the customer never called him! The customer thought that we might have been so back logged that we outsourced the work to Crown! I explained to him that we would never do that. Apparently he went to the wrong address and worked on the wrong machine! I can laugh now because, to date, I haven't made that mistake, YET! After talking to an oldtimer at our company, he reminded mme that it would likely only be a matter of time until I do....God know I've made about every other mistake there is.....lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails