Saturday, August 18, 2007

Two weeks down

Its been two weeks now that I've worked at Arnold. I must say I like it quite a bit considering it is still "work". Actually though, after being off work for 3 months it is nice to go to work again believe it or not. I mean if I was a millionaire and didn't need the money I might be happy not working. Even then I would have to do something. I was really getting tired of just sitting around or just the stress from picking up and moving 2,000 miles across country. Now my stress level is much lower.

We have been in Vegas just over six weeks now. It has been, for the most part hot 103F-109F and on the humid side. Sometimes the humidity has been upwards of 50% which makes for a hot and sticky day. Today though, the humidity is supposed to go away along with the clouds and the rain.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails