Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The out of towners

And this week we had some visitors from the cold, cold state of Michigan. They came, they danced, at least thats what he thinks he is doing, they sang, they ate, and they drank. And so did we.
They even visitied our house. And, they had the honor of being our first guests in Las Vegas that actually had a place to sit in our living room. Well my brother, brother-in-law and sister-in-law have been here but I made them work moving furniature around so thats not the same!
We met them at the Fremont Street Experience and wandered around and had a great time! I must admit I was a tad hung over the next day, but it was well worth it. We had a great time.

There were 10 of us, actually 9 because one had become ill and cound go out. They are the kind of people that after a half hour with them you feel like you've known them for years! I mean that in a good way...hahahaha.










I have other pictures from something that occured the next day, but was made to promise not to post them for at least 2 months. So I will wait.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails