Sunday, June 21, 2009

Busy Weekend

Karen and I had a very busy weekend. Friday I made repairs to my "Handy Man" component tester that I use at work.
IMG_2731

Some of the soldering needed to be repaired.
IMG_2732

I'm happy to say it works fine now.
IMG_2734


Here is Paulie wishing he could get out.
IMG_2736

Tom and Betty replaced some outside lights at their house. They gave us the old ones.
Although white looked nice at their house, it wouldnt look right at ours.
IMG_2737
So I set out to buy a can of black spray paint. After a good cleaning, I painted the lights.
IMG_2742

They came out pretty nice I think.
IMG_2743


Although the "bare bulb" look has grown on me, Karen and Betty didn't much care for it.
IMG_2766

So I did the only thing a dutiful homeowner could, I put Tom to work!!
IMG_2767

IMG_2768


The end result:
IMG_2772

We also emptied our storage unit on Saturday. 3 vehicles filled to the brim. We were up until 1:30AM putting stuff away, or atleast out of sight!

The garage is still a mess though.
IMG_2779

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails