Sunday, July 13, 2008

In no particular order

Sparrow Hawk in Sunset Park
Probably one of the best pics I've gotten of a Sparrow Hawk. It was taken at Sunset Park. I think I saw more Sparrow Hawks on Sat. at Sunset Park than I have in 30 years of living in Michigan.

IMG_4235

IMG_4358
Storms a breweing.

Somewhere near the Cali Nevada borderWe decided to go storm chasing. We had to go to the Mojave Desert in California to find rain!

Storm from Jean Nevada
Actually we found it on the California/Nevada border by Jean Nevada.

Stormy in Las Vegas
Monsoon season in Vegas! Let it rain!!!!!


IMG_4466
Our Bayby!!!!

IMG_4472
Anyone have a dog they want to get rid of??? We really, really could use a couple more!!

For Mom:
IMG_4479

IMG_4480

IMG_4492
Red Rock Canyon in the monsoon season.

IMG_4500

IMG_4537

IMG_4542

IMG_4502
Wow! I guess I am sun tanned or sun burned! I look like a lobster. Ok, Ok! I look like a well fed lobster!!!

IMG_4558

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails