Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I hope

you had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year! Me and KAren got a great present this year. As some of you may already know, we sold our house in Michigan!! What a great relief! Not only does it put some money in our bank, but also cuts the expenses of maintaining two houses. To those that loaned us money during this time, a big "Thank You!". And an assurance that its payback time! I'll soon be making a new picture for the blog, as I feel the "transition" to living in Vegas is now complete.

This morning, being Tuesday, was our government assigned day to water our weeds in the yard. Why anyone who lives in the desert plants a yard with grass/weeds is beyond me. I wish our place had used desert landscape, but its not to be! anyways, when I got up this morning I had an ice skating rink in the back yard! Every drop of sprinkler water was frozen solid, yet we are going to hit the mid 50's today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails