Sunday, February 10, 2008

Spring has sprung

here in Las Vegas. Our lowes are quickly raising and its nice. Today we will likely hit 70F as my friends and family back in Michigan are, well lets just say its COLD there. Thier low last night was about -1F and I think it is about 3F there right now.

My My how the primaries have changed since I last wrote about them. Romney is out but I didn't like him anyways, Huckabee and Paul are going no where. That leaves McCain. I guess out of all of them I dislike him the least. Thats something I guess.

Obama and Clinton are fighting on. I saw parts of Obama and Clintons speaches the other night. I must say that Obama is or has turned into quite the good speaker. Very powerful. I don't agree with 95% of what says, but compared to Clinton he is much, much better.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails